Test your language skills online
Slightly more enjoyable than your annual medical check-up, LinguaCheck is an abridged version of LinguaTest, our online language test. It's free and without obligations. After you've answered 25 questions (only 1 possible correct answer per question) you'll know exactly how fit your language muscles are.
Haste makes waste
Take your time. Make sure that you can do the LinguaCheck uninterrupted and in one sitting. You'll need about 15 minutes.
The LinguaCheck doesn't mince its words: as soon as you've answered the final question, your score according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) will appear on the screen.
Note: this is only the initial diagnosis. For a more precise picture of your language skills (e.g., for dividing up a group) a comprehensive LinguaTest is recommended.
Would you like to know how proficient your active language skills are (speaking, conversing and so forth)? You can take a supplementary oral test, online or in person. Click on customer services for more information or to request the test.
LinguaCheck in brief
- available in Dutch, French, English, German and Spanish
- 6 languages of instruction (Dutch, French, English, German, Spanish and Russian)
- 25 interactive questions with images, sound clips and texts
- suitable for all levels
- score appears immediately
- confidential and objective results according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- accessible anytime and anywhere via the internet