More than just a label
In 2008, ElaN Languages was the first Belgian translation agency to achieve the European quality standard EN 15038 for translation services, a feat that we repeated in 2010, 2012 and 2013.
This quality standard checks the internal business processes of translation agencies and the qualifications of translators and revisers. To put it simply: ElaN meets all the stringent quality standards. This includes our monitoring of translation projects, our processes and our relations with translators and clients.
ElaN met all the criteria with the highest distinction. So you can rest assured: ElaN translations are always a fluent, coherent and faithful rendering of the source text – using your industry-specific terminology, that goes without saying.
Top-class quality guaranteed
Our mission? Providing your with professional translations of the very highest quality in a fast, flexible and customer-oriented way. That is why: we only work with native translators with at least five years of experience;
- we only select translators with the right specialism for the assignment;
- we continuously evaluate our freelance translators;
- we allow you to help us choose the right translator for the job;
- we create translation memories for each customer and language combination;
- every translation is subjected to two pairs of eyes (native speaker and native reviser).
ElaN has what it takes, also on a technical level, to be eligible for the EN 15038 certificate. We have the following indispensable tools in place:
- up-to-date translation tools
- a quality system
- effective communication tools
As you can see, no half measures at ElaN Languages!
Request a quote today.